Your Chance to Get Inside My Head

image

Hey everybody,

Maybe I'm crazy, but the good news is that you can be too! I've had this idea that I can't shake off. I want my students to be able to download my brain so they can know exactly what I'm thinking when I place a trade.

Since the technology that would allow me to do this is not quite ready yet, I'm doing the next best thing. I'll be hosting a special webinar where I'll be giving you my personal twenty rules of trading.

I really think this is going to be fun! You never know what surprises await for you in my brain!

Click here to register for this event.

Your $5 cover fee will be donated to charity. So if you don't do it for my brain, do it for the greater good!

Monday, July 20 at 7 PM - It's going to be a wild ride!

Love the heck outta you,

Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 101 Marketside Ave Suite 404 PMB 318 Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment