Are you still using Windows 7?

Hi there, Eddie Z here,

 

Are you still running Windows 7?

 

Did you know that on January 14, 2020, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows 7 on laptops and desktops? And, what's worse, they will no longer patch it with security updates?

 

If you're still running Windows 7, you're not alone. A large percentage of traders still use this outdated operating system on their trading computers.

 

But that's a big mistake. And it's only going to get worse.

 

In this video, I explain why the security risk is so great for traders choosing to stick with Windows 7. And I talk about the scariest of those risks: ransomware.

 

Watch Video

 

Thanks for watching my video series. My goal is to give you as much information as I can to improve your computing experience. I've done my best to make these videos useful and actionable.

 

May the trend be with you!

 

Sincerely,

 

Eddie Z, COO 

EZ Trading Computers 

800-387-5250

 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Tulcan Enterprises LTD 8930 W State Rd #262 Davie, Florida 33324 United States (800) 387-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment