How CrossFit Made Me A Better Trader

Heavy Insider Buying That You Need To Follow, Predictive Technology For Your Trading And Much More!

Hey Trader, 

I hope your week is going well!

Last time, we started talking about trading psychology, and how developing the right mindset will help you get through the ups and downs that come along with trading. 

Well, over the long Labor Day weekend I got to thinking…  

And today I want to share a story to illustrate just how powerful our minds truly are. 

Now, I’ve told you before how much me and my family love wakeboarding. 

Matter of fact, we’re a very active family in general… 

But it wasn’t always that way. 

In fact, back before my wife and I ever had kids, I was what you’d call “skinny fat.” 

Seriously… I weighed about 160 pounds soaking wet, and had absolutely zero muscle mass to speak of.

Don’t get me wrong — I was no stranger to physical work. 

I’d busted my hump all through my early working years turning wrenches as a mechanic and working outside in the scorching Florida sun. 

… But as far as physical fitness is concerned, I was nowhere near where I am today. 

But that all changed about 11 or 12 years ago when I joined a CrossFit gym and began to completely transform myself physically and mentally. 

Click here to read how physical training helped me forge an iron mindset… and how you can apply the same principles to your trading!

This Told Us The “Tech Wreck” Was Coming… Did You Catch It?

After soaring to new highs this summer, the Nasdaq has taken a bit of a beating over the past week. 

The tech-heavy index lost nearly 9% from its high earlier this month on the back of heavy selling of industry giants like Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Google and Tesla, which seemed unstoppable just a few weeks ago. 

But here’s the thing… 

You don’t need to guess whether the NQ is heading for a correction based on this activity.

… Because with the right tools in place, you’ll be able to see it coming ahead of time… 

And you’ll be better equipped to position yourself accordingly. 

Want to see how?

Click here to learn how Hawkeye’s predictive technology helps keep you on the right side of major market moves and corrections!

This Biotech Trade Could Yield 10X Returns

Ross Givens just alerted his members to a brand new trade opportunity on a little-known biotech firm focused on cancer and wet age-related macular degeneration therapeutics… 

And this thing has 10X potential written all over it. 

Get the Full Scoop On This Brand New Opportunity In Ross’ Latest Video Blog

Now, just five days ago, this stock was trading below the $2 mark. 

But a massive influx of buying from company insiders has buoyed the price more than 80%. 

However, Ross doesn’t think this is a missed opportunity. 

In fact, he thinks it’s only the beginning of a potentially massive move. 

See, this was a $30 stock just two years ago… 

And it traded as high as $210 following its IPO in 2015. 

So if you’re ready to learn the full details of this opportunity and see how you can get in position today… 

Then click here to watch Ross give a full breakdown in a brand new video blog!

To your trading success, 

Dustin Pass
CEO, Market Traders Daily.

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Global Profit Systems International, 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway Suite 104-153, Winter Garden, FL 34787

No comments:

Post a Comment