A message for small account traders

Starting out with less than $5,000?
image

Dear Trader

It's a question that comes up a lot …

Do you need hundreds of thousands of pounds to be successful in the FlagTrader Program?

The answer is: NO.

In fact, I recommend you start out small, and scale your account as your confidence grows.

That's exactly what my student Samuel did.

And his confidence grew VERY quickly after my system helped him achieve a 94% strike rate...

"Starting with very small stakes from the 17th November, to the 12th December, 18 trades 17 wins up £481. A fantastic result considering I only had £100.00 stake money. Having been out of work for two years, £481.00 puts food on the table and fuel in the car. I honestly think that the money spent on the system could not have been better spent. It would be great to come and personally thank you. For the first time in a very long time I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Many thanks & regards."

- Samuel Taylor

I want small account traders to have the exact same opportunity as others. That's why for another one day only, I've reopened entry to my FlagTrader Program.

You can now get started for just a third of the upfront cost, allowing you to grow a small trading account without needing a large upfront investment.

Just like Samuel, successfully follow the program and you can expect to earn back your investment in less than a month - at the same time as rapidly growing your account.

See you on the inside?

Guy

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment