Wise Trader for a fraction of the price

I hadn't planned to do this....
image

Dear Trader,

During the Trading's Dirtiest Secret briefing, I got asked this question multiple times:

Are you going to offer a multi-part payment option for Wise Trader?

I hadn't planned to, as Wise Trader is a new program that's designed to give you everything you need to make a 5-figure income from trading in just 30 minutes per day.

So, in my opinion, it's worth the upfront cost.

As my student Dr Ryan Davies has discovered:

"I am now able to consistently generate income, and see consistent progress with my account. I typically generate $50,000 to 100,000 a year and have a win ratio of 6/10."

And there are countless others.

That said, I can't deny the coronavirus has made it a tough year financially for many people.

And there's still a lot of uncertainty going forward.

But I don't believe you should have to put your dreams of a better life on hold.

That's why I've set up a 10-part payment option for Wise Trader.

This means you can start the program for a fraction of the price most people are paying.

But only if you're one of the first 10 people to respond.

By the way, these are full memberships that come with everything you get with the 1-part payment.

So, you'll get access to:

  • Proven software trusted by multi-million dollar hedge funds. As you've seen, my student Ryan uses this "one click" tool to make as much as $100,000 per year
  • A ticket to the Wise Trader Summit. In this one-day live event you'll experience training from me and my coaches, plus get to make life-long friends with fellow students
  • A ticket to the online "Confident Trader Masterclass". I'll be walking novices through the basics of trading and giving veterans a refresher course, so everyone is ready for the main Summit event
  • Access to the 7 module "Stock Trading Essentials" course. My coach Chloe will help you improve your psychological game, so you're ready to take on the ups and downs of the markets and stay steady for long-term profits
  • The Wise Trader cheat sheets. Each of these "at a glance" cheat sheets is designed to fast-track an aspect of your trading (one of the best tips takes just 1 minute per day)
  • "Growth Secrets For Small Trading Accounts" guide and video training. In this bundle you'll discover the small account secrets my coach Chloe used to go from losing for years to making $32,000+ in 18 months

But, instead of paying in 1 part like most people, you'll pay in 10 smaller parts.

Of course, you'll also be covered by our 30-day money back guarantee too.

I hope this helps anyone who wanted to try Wise Trader, but was a bit uncertain due to more lockdowns looming.

Now, you don't need to put your life on hold!

Bye for now,

Guy

PS.

Would you rather speak to a real person about this?

Then book a 15 minute call with my trading coach Jay.

He'll answer all of your questions about Wise Trader.

Plus, help you work out if some extra one to one training could be beneficial for you too.

Book a call with Jay now.

General enquiries

Call us:
+1-872-829-0017

Email us:
support@ovitraders.com

Stay in touch

Connect with us:

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment