My “Inside” Connection To One Of The Most Important Elections In Recent Memory

Hey Trader,

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I only discuss politics when they affect the markets.

My mom taught me that politics and money aren't the best topics of conversation in most scenarios.

However, there are certain times when investments and politics get so intertwined that they have to be discussed.

Well, investments are my jam and this is one of those times… Sorry, Mom.

Like most of us, Georgia Senator David Perdue has had a stressful 2020.

Not only is he in the midst of a knock-down, drag-out runoff campaign that will determine the Senate majority and direction of the American political landscape for the next several years… 

But he now finds himself at the center of an insider trading investigation involving a company that I have a connection to. 

Click here to learn more about this explosive investigation and my "inside" connection to one of the most important elections in recent memory.

LIVE Training Today: The Next Major Stock Play That's Coming Down The Pipe As We Speak

With a little more than three weeks left in 2020, right about now is when everyone starts giving their predictions for what the new year will bring. 

Well, here's mine: 

I see a HUGE monetary shift coming down the pipe…  

And I believe that RIGHT NOW is the time for investors to position themselves to take full advantage. 

That's why I'm going LIVE today at 1 p.m. Eastern for a FREE training session to give you all the details… 

And reveal the top stocks I think could hand you potentially massive returns. 

Click Here To Join Me Live Today For This Free Training Session
Automatically registers you for the training

Listen, I don't know how you feel about marijuana. 

Personally, I don't touch the stuff. 

But with the passing of a House bill this past Friday to decriminalize cannabis at the federal level, it's obvious that the court of public opinion has shifted dramatically over the past few years.

Hell, in Oregon you won't even get arrested for possession of crack, heroin or cocaine anymore. 

My point?

It's time to readjust our expectations… 

And to take advantage of the massive money-making opportunities a federally legal cannabis industry will bring.

Now I've just finished up an in-depth report on the top pot stocks I believe are most ripe for investors heading into 2021. 

And in today's live session, I'm going to tell you how you can get your hands on it… 

And I'll even give you my number-one pick absolutely free. 

Just click here now to make sure you've got your FREE seat at the table for this blockbuster report…
Automatically registers you for the training 

And that you're ready for what analysts are predicting to be a $630 billion industry in a matter of years.

Can't wait to see you there,

Ross Givens
Editor, The Insider Report.

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer:Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Global Profit Systems International, 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway Suite 104-153, Winter Garden, FL 34787

No comments:

Post a Comment