New Webinar: Trading "Earnings Releases" in 2021 + Secret Options Formula...

Click Here to Register for Monday's LIVE Webinar
image

Hey Trader,

It's almost time for one of the most exciting trading periods of the year!

Over the next few weeks, the world's largest companies will report their quarterly earnings - which means HUGE profit potential for traders!

But there's a catch... Earnings reports lead to increased volatility which can result in substantial overnight gaps. That's why I carefully select my earnings trades using a special formula. My "secret formula" allows me to filter signals AND select options that are perfectly tailored to each stock's individual volatility.

I'll be sharing this formula in a FREE webinar...

Click Here to Register for This Special Live Event!

In my research on earnings gaps, I've discovered a number of important patterns that can help you put the volatility surrounding earnings season to work for your portfolio. However, I have found that buying options on stocks with strong uptrends or downtrends in advance of an earnings announcement can reap huge rewards. With gains of 50%, 100% or more possible with just one overnight holding!

Join me, Price Headley, on Monday, January 11th at 4:30 PM ET as I share my research on earnings gaps and the moves in front of and after the news. I'll discuss a number of important patterns where you can take advantage of big moves but also how to avoid the pitfalls that seduce the majority of traders into the wrong earnings strategies.

Click Here to Register for This Special Live Event!

Trading options on earnings reports has many benefits and on Monday, January 11th at 4:30 PM ET, I will introduce all the features of my BigTrends Earnings Extravaganza system, including:

  • How Buying Options on Earnings Reports Can Focus Your Trading Without Having to Worry About Broader Market Conditions
  • How to Use Simple Call and Put Options to Double Your Money Overnight on Earnings Announcements
  • How to Use Williams' %R and Commodity Channel Index to Identify the Stocks Most Likely to Make a Big Earnings Move
  • How to Identify the Right Option Strike Price to Give You Massive Profit Potential While Protecting Your Capital
  • Case Studies Showing How Positive AND Negative Stock Moves of 6% to 8% Resulted in Profits of +100% and Much More!

Not only will all of the above be covered in Mondays live event but I'll also be giving you the opportunity to join the BigTrends Earnings Extravaganza for the next earnings season so that you can experience the power of these earnings trades for yourself! Join me on Monday, January 11th at 4:30 PM ET

Click Here to Register for This Special Live Event!

Price Headley, CFA, CMT
BigTrends.com, CEO and Founder

P.S. Not able to attend live? Then make sure to register for the event anyway and you will receive a link to the recording on Tuesday afternoon!

image
Facebook Twitter

Unsubscribe

BigTrends.com 201 West Vine Street Lexington, Kentucky 40507 United States (800) 244-8736

No comments:

Post a Comment