SALE - Low Cost SUPERSIZED PC

Hi there, Eddie Z here,
 
Check it out - I did something I thought I would never do...
 
I designed a new super-fast desktop model that has more upgrades than any other we have ever offered to the public.
 
Call this machine SUPERSIZED!

 

See Supersized Computer Sale

 

This machine comes already upgraded with 32 GB RAM and a 500 GB Solid State Hard Drive.

 

Call us at 800-387-5250 if you have questions regarding this awesome new computer technology. My Computer Superheroes are here to help you!

 

May the trend be with you,

 
Eddie Z, COO
EZ Trading Computers
 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Tulcan Enterprises, Ltd. 8958 W State Rd 84 #262 Davie, Florida 33324 United States (800) 387-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment