The best thing about Sundays

They give you a chance to do some really important things...
Sundays are special days.

They're an opportunity for us to truly unplug if we want to, and spend time with our family.

But, they're also a great chance to get a head start on conquering the week ahead.

And if that's the mood you're in, I've got a great video for you.
If you haven't seen my new video from this week, this is the last day to catch it for a while.

Come and learn about why I'm teaching my friend Kelly to trade stocks, and how you can be part of those classes.
Kelly and my friend Henry Cruz (who you'll meet in the video) are both so great, and they're both working so hard to learn how to trade.

In the presentation, I share a little bit of what I wish I'd known in their shoes. And then I tell them exactly how I'm gonna teach everyone to trade stocks.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

— Abraham Lincoln

Earlier this week, I talked a little about visualizing.

You visualize yourself going through a trade, you think about everything that could go right or might go wrong. You really weigh it.

Then by the time you've placed the trade, it'll feel like you've already done it.

Preparation is key. So if you're struggling with your trading, chances are you're too in the moment and need to visualize more.
I Love the Heck Outta You!,
Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment