Don’t want to invest in the full service yet? Try this instead.

Recently, I released Tuesday Power Plays and an overwhelming amount of eager people flooded in...

And of course they did!

It's powerful, educational, and gives people the opportunity to make gains while doing the things they love most.

While I know all too well that these alerts are worth AT LEAST $1,295 a year, for many that leap was an expensive commitment...

And cash is tight all over the world right now, so I understand that.

I'm guessing you were one of the people who saw the price tag and thought…

"I'd love to… but I can't make it feasible right now"

"If only I could give this a test run before I make the full commitment"

Well, to answer your wishes…

Today, I am offering a select number of people the opportunity to trial Tuesday Power Plays for a 3 month period for ONLY $397!

The small cost of a few dinner night outs...

And right now, I'm sharing with you this first-chance opportunity to join Tuesday Power Plays QUARTERLY.

It's the perfect trial!

The system last week alone returned 48.48%, 30.49%, 11.26% in less than 4 days¹

Now imagine what a few months of that could look like for YOU.

Let me break it down even better…

In 96 hours, the Tuesday Power Plays system tracked FSLR and with the gains, could've turned $1,000 into $2,086 by Friday… more than doubling the money of those who may have got in on it!

And now I'm giving you a chance to trial one of my greatest discoveries for 90 days.

It's all the same goodies, at a fraction of the price.

Join the next Power Play today for just $397!

See you inside,

Tom @ LWRP

A WealthPress Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment