Rob's Diary: They were stranded so I...



Happy Morning!

(Don't forget, the big training webinar is Friday, and you can register for free here - if you want to geek out on trading stuff, you're going to love it)

I was driving down the freeway on my way to my favorite lunch place and I saw a silver minivan pulled over on the side of the road.

It was HOT and not a cloud in the sky, but the two men had cell phones, so I didn't worry too much.

But on my way home, I saw that they were STILL on the side of the road.

I felt terrible that they were stranded in the heat, and I'm not a mechanic, so I asked myself...

How can I help?

More on that in a moment.

--------

But first, I'm doing a big training on Friday.

It's called The Pathway to Freedom, and you can grab a seat here.

It's all about how you can unlock more freedom in your life, hopefully through trading.

Now, back to the story.

--------

So I saw these folks stranded on the side of the road ...

Then I had an idea: I couldn't fix their van, but I could get them some water and give them a ride.

So I went to the store, got some bottles of water, a bunch of snacks, and drove all the goodies back to the two men who were STILL THERE.

I pulled over and said, "I drove by you guys twice and unfortunately I can't fix your car, but I figured you could at least use some water - and if you need a ride, I'm happy to take you anywhere you need to go."

They were waiting for a tow truck that was having trouble finding them.

I wished them good luck. They asked me about some stocks (lol). Then I said goodbye. 

When you're in a situation where someone is upset, distressed, or in a tough spot, the best thing you can do is ask, "How can I help?"

(and if they're a toxic weirdo, you can also tell them to go to hell and get as far away from them as possible, haha).

Simply asking the question, "How can I help" - or not even waiting, and doing whatever you can do to help without being asked -  that can make a huge difference in someone's day.

You know, the old "random acts of kindness" thing.

------

Remember, I'm doing a special training on Friday called The Pathway to Freedom, and you can register here.

------

I love the heck out of you,

Rob


P.S.

Here are some links you might like:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Follow me on Instagram here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment