I Want You in on This Trade — the Last 1 Made 115% in 6 Days!

Smart Profits Daily Masthead

Dear Paul,

I want you in on my next Flashpoint Fortunes trade.

If you'd invested in the last one, you could have enjoyed making 115% profit on AMD in just six days.

Now I'll admit … that one even took me a little by surprise.

But we've seen gains as high as 154% in 42 days … 145% in 35 days … even 65% in 2 days.

And yes, along the way we've had a couple of losses. We're averaging 11 wins to every one loss among our closed plays.

So overall, on our closed plays, we're averaging 55% profit per play with a hold time of 48 days.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you in on my next trade.

I want you to see that trade alert pop up in your inbox, and I want you to experience closing it out for a double- or even a triple-digit win.

Just like Dan, who pocketed 300% on our Deutsche Bank trade in just 17 days.

Or Lawrence, who made 178% in 44 days on our Lumen Technologies trade.

Or William, who calls his Flashpoint Fortunes subscription "the best investment" he and his wife ever made.

That's why I'm opening up Flashpoint Fortunes to new members until midnight ET tomorrow.

Go here now to secure your place and see how it all works. I think you'll be glad you did.

Click here if you are unable to see the image.

Kind regards,

Ted Bauman Signature

Clint Lee
Research Analyst, Bauman Daily


 


(c) 2021 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment