Quick Call?

Company Logo

Hey it's Rob Quinn, Director of Services for MarketGauge.

If you didn't see my email yesterday then I hope you'll consider what I'm offering you today.

In short, I've opened dozens of spots on my calendar in order to get on the phone with you and answer any question you may have about what the MarketGauge trading services can do for you.

If you'd like, I'll spend as much time as you need to walk you through:

  • How our trading services work…
  • What makes them so effective…
  • Which one is right for you…
  • How to get the most out of them to ensure you're happy…
  • And… this is a big one… extend a very special limited price break that is "technically" closed now. But I'm happy to re-open this offer for you if we find something you're excited about!

My job is to make sure you are comfortable and find something you'll enjoy trading with.

I know this can be a big decision, but having helped hundreds (if not thousands) of traders like you get started, I truly believe you'll find what you're looking for here.

And honestly, I'd also enjoy getting to know you!

To be blunt, our services work.

So we are always happy to invest personal time and develop relationships with our members to ensure it works for you too.

The only problem?

I can't call you until you schedule an appointment.

So please, if you have any interest in this, schedule a call with me today.

No sales pitch, no obligation!

Let's work together to discover if this is right for you.

Choose a time that works best for you here.

Best wishes for your trading,

Rob Quinn
Director of Product Services
MarketGauge


Get more - follow us here...
Twitter
@marketgauge and @marketminute

and Facebook

Got Questions?
Office hours 9-5 ET (New York time)
Email: info@marketgauge.com
Live Chat: Go to bottom right corner of our home page.
Call: 888-241-3060 or 973-729-0485

There is substantial risk of loss associated with trading any securities including and not limited to stocks, ETFs, futures, and options. Only risk capital should be used to trade. Trading securities is not suitable for everyone. No representation is being made that the use of this strategy or any system or trading methodology will generate profits. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

"Market Intelligence at a Glance + Tools For Serious Traders"

Unsubscribe

MarketGauge.com 70 Sparta Ave, Suite 203 Sparta, New Jersey 07871 United States (888) 241-3060

No comments:

Post a Comment