I guess I'm not too good at marketing

Wealthbuilder Insdier

Hello ~Contact.FirstNameG

I guess I'm not too good at marketing!

I got this email from a great client of ours:

" A quick question on the subscription of WealthBuilder Insider - I am currently taking the Stock Navigator program. How are the two programs different? From the email, it seems that the two are very similar. "

Hey, I never said I was good and marketing just trading!

The answer is very simple.

The Stock Navigator is all about me giving trading advice. I give the actual trades I'm doing in my account, video analysis, and insights. I'm trying to make money in the stock market and share my success with your.

The new Wealthbuilder Insider is all about education and group coaching. This is the most extensive education on stock trading in the universe. It is the deepest education in the universe. Plus we have group coaching so you get to interact with me and ask questions.

I hope this clears it up!

Click here to get more info on the Wealthbuilder Insider.

Click here to get more info on the Stock Navigator.

Thanks!

Good trading,

Courtney

Unsubscribe

WealthBuilder LLC
2340 Paseo Del Prado
Suite D101
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
United States
(888) 464-8666

No comments:

Post a Comment