Before watching Jason Bodner tonight

Palm Beach Research Group

**********************************************************

EXCLUSIVE EVENT TONIGHT: "The World's First
Unbeatable Stock-Picking System"

Date and Time: TONIGHT, 8 pm ET (5 pm PT)

Location: Go directly to this link

**********************************************************

There isn't much time left, so I'll jump right in.

My name is Chris Hurt, and I'll be hosting tonight's special event with Jason Bodner.

As host, I couldn't be more excited for you.

You see, the amount of strong, positive, feedback for Jason's system during his exclusive training this week has been nothing short of extraordinary. 

He has shared "inside baseball" on how to make real money on Wall Street that I've never seen anyone else share before.

If you missed the earlier training, don't worry — because during tonight's event, Jason will briefly touch on some of those same ideas. But that's not all. Jason will also be joined by a panel of experts, who have had the opportunity to put his system through its paces and share their insights with you. 

And this is just a tiny sampling of what we have in store for you.

Now, given that we'll only have a short time together tonight, I wanted to reach out and give you some tips on getting the most out of tonight's broadcast.

First, I've had a chance to review some of the content Jason will be sharing and you're going to want to be taking notes. Especially because he's going to be revealing 5 stocks he has used his Ivy League-tested and proven system to identify as the #1 stocks in today's hottest sectors

I can tell you from first-hand experience, if you don't write the names down, you may not remember them! You'll want to write them down so you can act on his recommendation right away if you wish.

Second, as I write this, tens of thousands of people have registered for the event. We'll likely hit 60,000 people registered. So it is vital for you to join about 10-15 minutes early to make sure everything's working. You want to make sure your screen displays the slides and videos we're going to show you, and you'll want to make sure you can hear the audio.

Now, when you get on earlier, you likely won't hear any of us talking, but we will be playing a short video clip on a loop, just to let you know you're in the right place.

If you're able to see the welcome screen and hear the music, it means everything's working.

If you don't however, you'll have technical support available to help you through your issue.

The last thing I want to mention is this...

I promise you, we're going to give you our all. We're giving you our A-level best to help you, and Jason's going to give you the tools you need to make more money, with more certainty, than almost any other investment you have ever tried before. That's my promise to you right now.

But this is a two-way street. You have to promise me something in return.

In return for giving you our best, all I ask is for your best.

I want you to think about what Jason will be sharing with you and right now, make the commitment to keep an open mind. Don't just passively listen. Nothing pains me more than someone encountering a life-changing idea and letting it go to waste.

Can we agree on that? Can we move forward with this agreement in place?

If so, prove it to me with the simplest, yet one of the most powerful of gestures — a "yes". Simply hit reply and type in "yes" if you agree.

And so, with that, I will see you tonight.

Simply click here to go to the page now and get ready.

Chris Hurt
Host, The World's First Unbeatable Stock-Picking System

P.S. This is an unprecedented event. I believe you'll regret not joining us on the webinar so I urge you to join us 10-15 minutes earlier. See you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment