[Event Reminder] 2-hours to kick-off…

Palm Beach Research Group

Dear Friend,

Jason Bodner here... with a quick reminder for you...

In our free New York City event at 8 pm ET tonight, you're going to see the result of almost a decade and more than $250,000 worth of research...

An exploration into a powerful investment method that is transforming the way ordinary investors make winning stock selections...

And tonight, I'm sharing my discovery in a special extended webinar training session:

“The World's First Unbeatable Stock-Picking System”: How To Make More Money with More Certainty than Almost Any Investment You Have Ever Tried Before. 

**********************************************************
EXCLUSIVE EVENT TONIGHT: 
"The World's First 
Unbeatable Stock-Picking System"

Date and Time: TONIGHT, 8 pm ET (5 pm PT)

Location: Go directly to this link

**********************************************************

Tonight at 8 pm ET, I'll release the full details of my method — which may be the biggest breakthrough of my career.

And to prove how effective and accurate it is, I'm going to give away access to five stocks identified by my system as the #1 candidates in today's five hottest sectors for free. (So you can follow them at home, and see the proof of their performance with your own eyes.)

Regards, 

Jason Bodner
Editor, Palm Beach Research Group 


P.S. I have even more surprises in store for people who attend tonight's training session, on top of these five stocks. (Including how to get one year of my newest research service for free.) To make sure you don't miss out, bookmark this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment