Your first Alpha Rotation trade alert...

I've got it here for you in this email but I'm getting an error, does it work for you?
image

Houston, we have a problem.

My team alerted me that you forgot to complete your membership to my Alpha Rotation elite trading group.

Our traders have been able to launch into "S&P Super-Sector" options that have made 259%... 316%... or even 339% within a matter of days..

BUT - before we begin raking in an entire new income stream, I need you to go back and complete your order…

Click here to finish applying for the Alpha Rotation group

Once that's done, you'll be getting an email from me within minutes on the next steps to take.

If you have any questions, or want to know the status of your membership, give my team a call at 904-404-8870

Sector picks have never been more lucrative - and I've got the trades to change your life.

Ready to start?

Tap here to begin your journey to pure profits, with the Alpha Rotation

Can't wait to have you.

image

P.S. needed to take another look at my Turning Point 2020 top sector pick, stock, and major predictions? Click here for the replay

Please be aware that by reading this content you explicitly agree to our Disclaimer and Terms of Service

Unsubscribe

Wealthpress Holding LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment