Big Kahunas and Little Months...

image
image

Is it just me? Or did February seem extra long this year?!

I went wild with live videos this week!

With the market going crazy, I wanted to get out in front of you as often as possible. On Friday, I went live again with my friends over at Wealthpress.

image

The coronavirus has rocked the markets this week, causing a slide we haven't seen in years and years. In this video, you can get all my thoughts on what it means and how we should be reacting.

The Big Kahunas!

Have you gotten a copy of my newest eBook, 7 Monster Trades that Broke the Bank?

I think it's a fun read for all traders, because it looks at the kind of game-changing mega-trades that define careers and create trading legends.

You'll enjoy it. And the price is right!

Get It Here

image

February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March.

Spring is almost here. Daylight Savings Time starts next week. It's the most beautiful time of the year! Enjoy it!

By the way, I'm going to share a really cool article about coronavirus from my spy friend next issue. You don't want to miss that!

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (321) 888-3958

No comments:

Post a Comment