Chaos Schmaos!

image
image

When you think about the week ahead, are you anxious?

If you are, you don't need to be. Sure, the markets have been chaotic lately, but you know what? You don't have to follow them.

Follow your strategies. Limit your risk. And if you feel uncomfortable, don't place a trade.

Don't let your anxiety get the best of you.

I went live on Friday to talk about all the chaos.

Think you should panic? I don't. There are reasonable hedges, safe strategies you can use even if the worse does happen (and it probably won't, maybe!)

image

I talked about the situation in the economy, the feud between Donald Trump and Twitter, and even gave you an opportunity to help other people. Don't miss it!

Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

Hey! I love the Exotics Club, my exclusive trading club for moving on foreign currencies.

We're doing something really cool over there in the coming days.

So keep your eyes open! It'll be here soon.

And I think you're going to love it.

image

What's happening in the markets? Panicked individuals are pricing in bad earnings from the big tech companies…

That's my take (get more details in the video).

I think people are over-focused on those earnings for the massive tech companies. But they haven't come out yet!

Money is cheap. Hedge fund traders can't wait to buy Microsoft. But everyday people are dumping their 401Ks.

Don't let panic control your Saturday. Buy. Don't buy. That's up to you. But don't waste your time with panic.

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (321) 888-3958

No comments:

Post a Comment