It Was a Late Night...

image
image

"Man, Rob! A newsletter in the afternoon? What, late night last night?!"

Actually, I did have a late night last night with my friend Markay. And it was awesome.

But more on that in a bit...

I shared this video with you earlier this week, but I just wanted to make sure you had another chance to see it:

image

It's a hot market and it's hard to stay on top of everything.

I'm posting as much content as I can on Youtube right now to keep you all up to date, and this is my latest video.

The Plane is On the Runway

Now about my late night last night.

Markay Latimer is probably the best trade caller I know. And last night she blew me away — as well as about a thousand other people in the room — with her simple trading success story.

She's built her wealth using predominantly one chart pattern that's so easy she taught it to her pre-teen kids! And she used that pattern to identify the BEST stock to buy right now.

I begged her to take her last few minutes before her flight to sit down and reveal it all to you, and she agreed!

Click here for more information

image
image

The only thing that matters is reading the chart, and reading what millions of traders around the world feel about that stock…

Just a nugget of Markay's brilliant wisdom last night.

She's based her entire strategy around reading charts, and she's the best in the world at it. I'm thrilled to be working with her!

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (321) 888-3958

No comments:

Post a Comment