How you could profit from a few companies that are solving the health crisis.
| 3 Stocks I Love and Which I'd Avoid | |
One day after escaping a bear market, the Dow ended the day down 4%. Most likely from traders taking profit after the massive 3-day rally that saw the Dow jump 21%. In the background is an economy we know will only get worse… with many expecting unemployment to hit historic-highs in the coming months. That doesn't mean there aren't opportunities in the market right now. In today's video, I'll show you 3 stocks I love right now and the ones I'd avoid… plus how you could profit from a few companies that are solving the health crisis. | |
| Time Is Running Out... (Lowest Price Ever) | |
Each day the markets get closer and closer to getting back on track and investors are ready to make their move. By joining our Early Bird Millionaire's Club, you will get access to Tom Busby's #1 trade… before the market even opens. He's traded everything from the 1987 Black Monday Crash to the Great Recession -- he knows how to navigate these volatile markets. To make this decision as easy as possible, we've lowered the cost of membership to the lowest price ever. But this deal is about to end in a few hours. | |
Roger Scott Early Bird Trades | |
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. For our full disclaimer, visit here. | |
Unsubscribe Early Bird Trades 495 Town Plaza Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (904) 404-8870 | |
No comments:
Post a Comment