USC Professor's urgent money prediction

Gilder's Daily Prophecy

June 03, 2020

At Gilder's Daily Prophecy, we’re always looking out for special opportunities we believe you, as a valued subscriber, will want to see. Below is a message from one of our affiliates, Stansberry Research.

USC Professor's urgent money prediction

Dear Daily Prophecy Reader,

As a former NASA astronaut, I spent a total of 107 days in space.

After leaving NASA, I worked for Elon Musk at SpaceX for 7 years. And today I teach astronautical engineering at USC.

But now, for the first time in my career, I'm stepping forward with a big prediction every American needs to see...

It involves an urgent investment story I worry most Americans will miss out on completely — especially with coronavirus dominating the news.

See, a massive space event just took place.

And I think forward–thinking investors who get in front of this story NOW could see huge gains in a matter of weeks.

One space stock, for example, already made investors almost 200% in just 2 months.

Don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities like this.

This is why I recently put together a new video presentation you can watch today.

In it, I'll show you details about where to find the best space stocks for your money.

Sincerely,

Dr. Garrett Reisman
Former Astronaut
SpaceX Advisor
Professor of Astronautics, University of Southern California

P.S. – There's one asteroid NASA is currently planning to explore that contains an estimated $10 quintillion in nickel, iron, and other precious metals. You can see why even Goldman Sachs says: "Space mining could be more realistic than perceived" when you watch my new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment