My Personal Trade Strategy + An Exclusive Opportunity…

Hawkeye Traders Logo

The Hawkeye Traders E-Letter — Your No. 1 Source for Volume Trading Insights

Hi Trader,

I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

Today I want to talk a little bit about the importance of a diversified trading strategy…

And in just a moment, I'll tell you about a very special event in which I'll reveal the hottest trade sector of the summer.

Now, many of you know that I love day trading…

And that there are six main markets that I day trade exclusively: The S&P E-mini futures (ticker ES)...

The Nasdaq E-mini futures (NQ)...

Dow E-mini futures (YM)...

Russell E-mini futures (RTY)...

Gold futures (GC)...

And crude oil futures (CL).

But here's the thing…

Day trading is just one small part of my overall strategy.

In fact, the majority of my portfolio is made up of stocks and options, and they're heavily weighted in the technology sector.

Why?

Simply because I understand technology very well, as my background is in electronic engineering and predictive technology.

Apart from that, I typically only trade instruments that pay high dividends…

Such as bonds and stocks like Procter & Gamble and WalMart.

I keep a pretty standard portfolio balance of around 80/20, depending on whether I'm risk on or risk off.

If I'm risk on with a stock, I like to balance it out with options…

So if I see the market turning against my position, I can put options on to protect my downside.

Now, there are a handful of stocks that I use a "buy and hold" strategy with…

But they're stocks that are either paying good dividends or that I don't have any cost in.

For example, I bought Apple stock at $10 (this was back in the early to mid 2000s).

In the roughly 15 years since, I've sold puts and calls against the stock to generate revenue, and I've also taken dividends…

All of which has averaged down what I paid to purchase the shares, so I now essentially have free shares of Apple stock that simply generate profit for me.

So, there you have it…

A quick and dirty breakdown of my trade plan.

As you can see, it's pretty diverse…

And I have a good mix of short-term (day trading), mid-term (swing trading) and long-term (position trading).

But the one common denominator that applies to every single one of my trades…

No matter which instrument or timeframe I'm trading…

Is Hawkeye.

You see, it's my belief that if you want to be a successful full-time trader, you need a diversified trade plan…

And different markets call for different strategies.

But Hawkeye's powerful, predictive algorithm works on every instrument… in every timeframe…

And it complements every trade strategy out there.

Now, earlier I mentioned a very special event happening this Thursday in which I'll be revealing the hottest trade sector of the summer…

And demonstrating exactly how Hawkeye can help you take advantage of the incredible opportunities cropping up in this sector.

To join me for this exclusive presentation, simply click the link below…

Tap Here To Register Your Spot In Thursday's Live Event Happening At 11 a.m. ET…

Automatically registers you for the event.

And I'll see you there!

Man Who Predicted Dow 20k Issuing Heavy Buy Alert

When Ross Givens predicted the Dow to hit 20,000 on Varney & Co., he was nearly laughed off the set.

… And then it happened.

Well, now Ross has his sights set on a couple of stocks that are sending up MAJOR buy signals…

And he's delivering all the juicy details in a very special LIVE broadcast this Thursday, July 9 at 1 p.m. ET.

Click Here To Save Your Seat In This Exclusive Live Event!

Automatically registers you for the event

One of these opportunities is on a cutting-edge pharmaceutical operation that's developing immunotherapeutic agents designed to treat infectious and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.

But here's what's even more intriguing…

The CEO just scooped up $45 MILLION worth of stock in his own personal account.

And what's more?

Not only did he pick up 3,710,000 shares…

But he bought them within pennies of the all-time high.

Talk about a high-conviction trade!

Now, in this exclusive presentation, Ross is not just going to give you the details on both of these potential blockbuster opportunities.

He's also going to reveal his unique methodology for finding these types of high-probability, low-risk setups…

Step by step.

All you need to do is click the link below to register your spot in this special event:

Click right here to register your spot…

Automatically registers you for the event

And get ready to change the way you look at stock trading forever!

The Hawkeye Team

Hawkeye Traders
team1@hawkeyetraders.com
hawkeyetraders.com

Call us: (888) 233-8598

Click here to update your email preferences. If you do not wish to receive any further emails from Hawkeye Traders please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

DISCLAIMER: * Futures, stocks, and spot currency trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures, stocks, and forex markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or forex. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. Past performance of indicators or methodology are not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC Regulation 4.41 These results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.

We'll always treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to third parties. You can find out more about what data we hold about you, why we need it, and how we keep that information safe in our Privacy Policy.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click this link: Unsubscribe

Hawkeye Traders LLC 14422 Shoreside Way Suite 110-160 Winter Garden, Florida 34787 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment