Your cell number (inside)

Header

Dear Reader,

I don’t want to invade your privacy – ever.

As someone who refused to appear in marketing videos for 6 years, I know the value of keeping things private…

But for your own benefit, I need to ask for your cell phone number today.

It’s the only way I can send you a confidential new report I just created… which I can’t post in public, because we could charge $5,000 for its content.

My report is called The Coronavirus Crash: How You Could Have Doubled Your Money 6 Different Times So Far in 2020.

In the meantime, thanks again for registering for my upcoming event, Carson Tries to Double His Money.

On Wednesday, August 26th, you’re invited to watch me and my teenage son at our kitchen table, as he attempts to double his money using the same trading technique I’ve used to generate  millions of dollars in my 36-year career.

In my free report for this event, I explain how I’ve been using the ongoing crisis to log some of the biggest and fastest gains of my 36-year career. And why the coming weeks could make you a killing, without any conventional investments.

I urge you to trust me with your cell number, for two reasons:

  1. I’ll immediately text you a private link to the report. Inside, it prepares you to act on the free trading recommendation I’ll make on August 26th, which could double your money.
  2. After this event, we’ll never use your number ever again.

Remember: On August 26th, you’re invited to watch my 18-year-old son Carson – who has no trading experience – attempt to DOUBLE his money using the same technique I used to retire at age 42.

But during the event, we’ll cover a lot of material, very quickly. So I urge you to prepare now by reading my new report.

Click here to have it sent to your phone.

Best regards and good trading,

Jeff Clark

Host, Carson Tries to Double His Money

report

© Omnia Research.
55 NE 5th Avenue
Delray Beach FL 33483
All Rights Reserved.

If you no longer wish to hear about this opportunity, you can unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment