Once tickets are gone ... they're GONE!

Trader don't miss out on the chance to get $1,997 worth of software for FREE
image

Dear Trader,

I'm not really a stickler for the rules…

After all, my entire trading career is built on following the big insider money rather than trying to "predict" the markets like most traders do.

BUT… when I'm giving away some of my BEST trading software for FREE

I've got to lay down the law a little bit!

So, if you grab a ticket to Thursday's "Golden Ticket Giveaway" event there are 4 rules you need to keep in mind.

Here are the rules:

  • ONE ticket per person
  • Your ticket gives you the CHANCE to secure access to my trading software (no guarantees)
  • You MUST join me for the live "Golden Ticket Giveaway" event at 7pm on Thursday
  • Once tickets are gone… they're GONE!

Are you nodding your head in compliance?

Good, then I don't have to handcuff you!

And, more importantly, you can now grab your "Golden Ticket" for this Thursday's event.

Just hit the link below …

Bye for now,

Guy


Want to stop hearing about the "Golden Ticket" giveaway? Click on the link below to unsubscribe from event notifications at any time.

Unsubscribe from launch notifications

General enquiries

Call us:
+1-872-829-0017

Email us:
support@ovitraders.com

Stay in touch

Connect with us:

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment