Top dealmaker sees investment soar 58,233%

This Investment is Making My Venture Capitalist Friends FILTHY Rich

Dear Reader,

Today I’m going to talk about a company in Pittsburgh that is making some of my investor friends FILTHY rich.

Early Twitter backer Chris Sacca has already seen his investment grow 933,233% to $2.8 billion.

Bill Gurley, the TechCrunch VC of the Year, is sitting on a position worth $7 billion after his investment soared 58,233%.

Another friend (who I cannot name publicly, but you will definitely know who he is) has seen his $25,000 investment explode to almost $60 million.

I’ve made a private video about the company (please DO NOT share) and in it, I’ve explained how you could benefit from its incredible growth alongside these VCs.

Click here to watch my video.

Regards,

James Altucher
Choose Yourself Media
















This is a paid advertisement provided to customers/subscribers to DailyMarketAlerts. Although we have sent you this email, DailyMarketAlerts does NOT specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.



















DailyMarketAlerts, 315 Ridgedale Avenue, #556, 07936, East Hanover, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment