My student is up $56,650!!!

This is no joke, look what one of my students just sent in...
image

One of my students is up $56,650 using this strategy, and I can't be more excited to share this with you!!!

Ken has only been with my 16 Hour Jump Trades program for just under a year, but has been nothing but happy with his results.

He just submitted some incredible answers to our questions regarding the program.

Take a quick read...


Question: Our current Jump Trades rotation is UP 103.6%! That includes two winners of 281% (FXA Puts) and 394% (FXE Puts). Did you get in on these trades? If so, how much are you up in U.S. dollars?

Answer: Yes, and I'm up over 56,650!


Question: What is the % gain you're up on the trades or your entire account?

Answer: Over 100%!


Question: If you made money, please share what you plan to do with the profits!

Answer: This "fund" replaces a mutual fund that was losing money through 2019. I'm going to keep this account growing so I can retire one day.


Question: What's the #1 thing you like about Jump Trades?

Answer: It's profitable even in this down market where everyone else is getting clobbered, I can rest easy knowing my investments are doing great.


Question: What would you tell a friend if you were recommending Jump Trades?

Answer: It's a reassurance that you can make money even when the market is going down.


Ken has only been with this program for just under a year and he's up $56,650 already!!

What are you waiting for?

Get started today by learning the Jump Trade Profits strategy (imagine where YOU could be a year from now!!)

image
image

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

WealthPress Holdings LLC 15260 Hwy. 105 West Montgomery, Texas 77356 United States (904) 404-8873

No comments:

Post a Comment