Who Ate My Euro?

image
image

So the Fed slashed the interest rate, and the markets responded accordingly. After a record gain on Monday, there was another slump on Tuesday. Not to worry! We can get through this.

In the meantime, there's something fascinating going on with the Euro that I want to talk about...

So, I don't know if you've noticed, but the last week and a half of trading has been NUTS! Like, Alvin and the Chipmunks nuts! Acorns for DAYS!

And I noticed something really fascinating: while all the other currencies were sinking, the Euro, even in the wake of Brexit, was going way up…

image

This is something we've seen before in the Japanese Yen. But the fact that it's now true of the Euro reveals something very interesting to us that could be mega-important information in the future. I explain that in this video, my weekly preview of the markets.

If You Can't Get Enough of Me...

Have you ever wanted to get inside my brain? I'm in here all the time. We've got good days and bad days. But hey, I'm always happy for more company!

Anyway, if you didn't know, I've got a coaching group for an exclusive group of trading students. And you can apply to be one of them. I love getting to work with coaching students pretty much every day, and lately, we've been seeing outrageous returns!

Hope You'll Join Us

image

Hey! The non-farm employment numbers come out Friday. I'm going to go live and talk about it. Join me over on Youtube. See you then!

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

P.S.: I told you I'd send an article from my spy friend today. That'll be on Friday now. So much stuff going on!

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (321) 888-3958

No comments:

Post a Comment