Urgent Coronavirus Video

Casey Research

Editor's Note: Below is a piece from our colleagues over at Bonner & Partners that we think you should take a look at regarding the current Coronavirus pandemic. We urge you to continue reading.



Casey Daily Dispatch Reader,

It's getting pretty scary out there.

Image

I hope you and your family are faring well during the coronavirus pandemic.

I have an urgent message for you...

My name is Jeff Brown. I'm an angel investor focused on biotech and technology startups.

Some of my biotech gains have been explosive:

  • My stake in Akadeum Life Sciences has already tripled.
  • I doubled my money in two months on Dendreon.
  • And I made 1,620% to date on Intabio.

As a result of my success, I've had the chance to meet with some of the top medical minds in America.

I've invested in their companies. I have their numbers on "speed dial."

Thanks to my executive certificates from Stanford and Yale, I'm tapped into a network that includes some of the top public health scholars in the country.

These are among the smartest in the country...

Thanks to this network, I've learned there are four dangerous myths circulating about this particular coronavirus, known as COVID-19.

And I'm going to share them with you in this video.

Please, if you're concerned about the effects of COVID-19 on both your health and wealth... I urge you to watch this video right away.

Best of luck,

Jeff Brown
Editor, The Near Future Report
© Casey Research LLC. All Rights Reserved.
455 NE 5th Ave, Suite D317, Delray Beach, FL 33483
To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

If you no longer wish to hear about this opportunity you can unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment