Is YOUR computer fast enough for trading?

Hi there! Eddie Z here,
 
How do you know if the computer you use on a daily basis is truly fast enough for trading?
 
To answer that question, you have to look at 2 factors: CPU speed and Internet connection speed.
 
In this video, I show you what "fast enough" means. Then I walk you through a quick demo to test your computer on both of these factors.
 
Watch Video
 
Thanks for watching my video series. My goal is to give you as much information as I can to improve your  computing experience. I've done my best to make these videos useful and actionable.
 
May the trend be with you!
 
Eddie Z
EZ Trading Computers

 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Tulcan Enterprises LTD 8930 W State Rd #262 Davie, Florida 33324 United States (800) 387-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment