Now SWAT SUVs are involved??

Earlier today, I received the most bizarre package from an unknown source...

Then Josh Martinez received an envelope from a government-spy-looking man.

We opened them up, and Josh's envelope had a mysterious code inside...

Along with pieces of paper with dates and TRADES on them.

  • February 13th, 2020… 1,246%

  • May 6th, 2020… 2,422%

  • May 27th, 2020… 1,153%

And then there was September 2020...

But it was left blank.

You know me...

If you start showing me dates and percentages, I start getting EXCITED!

But the blank space has me thinking that there might be more to this than we know...

Josh and I aren't the only ones who were targeted.

Jeff Zananiri just reached out saying that he experienced something very similar.

Except instead of a limo pulling up to him...

Jeff had a giant SWAT-looking SUV show up to his HOUSE.



Now we're all worried about how they got his address.

But since Josh and I opened our packages, Jeff decided to open his...

And you'll never guess what was inside!

See the shocking contents of Jeff's envelope...

Roger Scott
WealthPress
 
 

A MarketWealth Publication

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. There is a high degree of risk involved in trading. For our full disclaimer, visit here.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment