Pssst! It’s Lance, did you get my last message?

image

Hey, Lance again.

Did you get my last message? I've been trying to reach some people who signed up for my Free Riders webinar and get them on board with a special offer.

This way you can give it a shot at this new discounted price. And you'll be getting a lot more trades than just the ones waiting for you now in the member's portal...

image

August saw 350% returns in total and I'm expecting a lot more Free Rides coming up.

So what're you waiting for? My publisher is going to pull the plug on this sale ASAP.

September has a lot on the line…

Plenty of wind left in the sails and many more months to come, chalk full of trades just like this month still has on the horizon…

Act now before the application page is shut down!

image
image

A New Money Crew Publication

image

Unsubscribe

WealthPress Holdings LLC 12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (213) 255-5921

No comments:

Post a Comment