I'm a Wall St. Dropout And This Is My Story

This is how I took what I learned from some of the top earners on the planet and what I do with what I learned now...
 
We've all heard of insider trading; it's unethical and indefensible and the punishment (jail) fits the crime.

Even dear, sweet Martha Stewart couldn't escape Uncle Sam's wrath when she was caught red handed – spending five months in a cro-bar motel followed by house arrest and another two years of probation.

 
 
But this doesn't stop corporate insiders from using their information – advantage like a weapon, bulking up their wealth, while everyone else is left scrambling to get in after their shares have catapulted the stock's value to new heights…

Despite having confidential information about what's happening behind the scenes... before any earnings reports, or announcements made…

These corporate insiders are literally surging their own stock and doing it 100% legally!

I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound fair to me.

How is it that you & I are supposed to watch from the sidelines as a stock soars, and these corporate insiders…

Ripe with confidential information inaccessible to both you & me...

Eat up all the shares, k
nowing precisely when the stock is near-guaranteed to skyrocket?

...Do you know?

I do...

Because I used to be one of the "good ol' boys" of Wall Street.

I spent years learning how the big investment banks and hedge funds amass their fortunes…

I know all the tricks of the trade (pun intended)...

Including some that the Big Wigs on Wall St. don't want to become public.

Now I want to pay it forward by sharing this Wall St. secret with you.

I'm dead set on helping everyday people become more independent than they currently are.

Creating capital on top of… or instead of… working the classic "9 to 5"...

So they can be one step closer to living the life of their dreams…


Just like I did.

You see, I left Wall Street years ago…

Tired of slaving away day in and day out, using my "talent" to make more wealth for those who already have plenty, I left the rat race behind…

& now I trade for Myself.

So I can live my life on My Terms...
 
 
I turned in my suit & tie for board shorts and a fishing rod...
 
 
And my briefcase for a shotgun!
 
 
Because I already had all their secrets…

After wasting so much time slaving away for someone else's dream I finally realized: if I could use my "talent" for trading for these fat cats...

I could do it for
Myself too...

I packed his bags and headed for the beach and I never looked back.

I took what I learned toiling away for the one-percenters and learned how to ride the waves I knew they're creating....

So what do I know about this dirty insider secret I've been discussing?

Well, to be exact, I know where to look to find exactly what these insiders are doing…

Signaling me to what moves they're going to make, and when their stock is primed to soar, 48 hours before it all starts to happen

It's like I'm reading tomorrow's headlines today.

I've been developing the perfect way to exploit this "secret sector" of the market…

And I'm finally ready to reveal what I've found in a controversial presentation.

Because I've followed this money trail being left by these corporate insiders…

Leading me to this secret sector that I've now been able to exploit for some of the most consistent gains I've ever made since I started trading for myself...

(I finished the first two months of 2021 trading this very strategy with a 86.96% success rate!¹)

I'm now ready to share this special project with you…

I've been working on this secret project for ages before I finally feel that it's ready to be shared with you…

It truly is my biggest undertaking ever.


And I strongly urge you to watch because I think the information inside could benefit you...

But Be Warned: What you're about to see is controversial in nature and will disrupt the way you look at the stock market forever.

Watch my controversial presentation before it's taken down!

I hope you're able to take away as much from this info as I did…

Cheers,

 
 
P.S. If you've already watched this presentation and have been on the fence about using my Weekly 3D Profit Surge Alerts to help strategize in this current market (it's rough out there….)...

Then I highly recommend you visit the application page now because…

...I shouldn't tell you this…

At least not yet.

But my publisher will soon possibly as soon as tomorrow force me to raise the cost of entry to this program.

I can't exactly release all the details yet… or what price it might go too… but what I can say now… with certainty… is that the Charter Membership price currently listed is not going to last long…

 
¹Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
 
 

A New Money Crew Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment