1 Day Only: How to Trade Options on ETFs for Consistent Growth?

This can instantly boost your trading...
image

Hey Trader,

[ ONE DAY ONLY - Your ETF Options Trader Package ]

The market is moving nicely and we're all busy,
so I'll cut to the chase...

I hosted a LIVE Webinar last week and it was wildly popular!

For example, the traders listed below have already started using a brand new ETF Options strategy...

Herbert G. from New York
Peter M. from the United Kingdom
Arnold P. from Wisconsin
John A. from New Jersey
Ashley C. from Canada
Alonzo A. from Washington D.C.
Jeff T. from Illinois
Andrejs Z. from Luxembourg
Albert L. from New York
Gerald M. from Australia
Cory S. from Tennessee
Jennifer A. from Florida
Robert H. from Georgia

and many more...

Why did they decide to try something new?

Because they found out that trading options on ETFs could dramatically boost their consistency.

How?

Well, for the first time ever,
I revealed a new way to trade ETFs that combines high win-rate stability with high reward profitability...

I'm talking about a unique method for Trading Options on ETFs.

You Can Click Here to Watch a Recording of the LIVE Webinar

It may sound complicated but I assure you that it can be just as simple as buying an ETF!

Imagine the simplicity of ETF trading combined with the enormous leverage of options and you'll quickly see why I'm so excited about this strategy!

If you're reading this sentence right now then that means you're willing to invest some of your time into improving your trading...

So the big question is,
how can you quickly achieve true trading consistency?


I'm sure you've had lots of success in trading
,
but I'm not talking about hitting big winners occasionally...

I'm talking about getting consistent results over and over again.

The kind of results that helped Wayne take his trading to the next level...

"Your teachings are spot-on! ... Best I've come across, in my 2 years of option trading, by far !!!"

- Wayne E.


If you find yourself hitting home-run trades and then following them up with several small losses, ultimately making you feel like you're spinning your wheels....

You're not alone,
and it's NOT YOUR FAULT.

It's because most trading strategies have a low win-rate.

Now, any real trader knows that you can make tons of money with a low win-rate strategy. In fact, some of the most powerful strategies I've ever created have a low win-rate with crazy high reward potential.

But...
what most traders fail to realize is that waiting for the big winner can get frustrating... especially if you're not used to taking several losses in a row.

That's why I created ETF Options Trader.

It combines The Stability of ETFs with the Profitability of Options!

This is a total gamechanger for traders who want more consistency.

Typically if you want a high win-rate then you have to trade credit spreads.
- which often comes with reduced profit potential.

But what I'm about to reveal to you changes EVERYTHING!

At the LIVE Web Event I Introduced My New ETF Options Trader Strategy That Combines "High Win-Rate Trading" with "High-Reward Potential" to Create Something That Can Boost Your Consistency While Still Giving You ALL of The Options Trading Excitement You Know and Love...

Click Here to Watch a Recording of the "Using ETF Options to Boost Your Trading Consistency" Webinar

But why should you care?

Let me re-introduce myself...

I'm Price Headley, founder and CEO of BigTrends.com,
and several years ago I was just like you...

I focused ONLY on high-momentum signals and I would "trail my stops" to make sure that I let my big winning trades run.

Day after day I would find myself taking losses.

Occasionally I would hit a big winning trade, and it would replenish my account for a net profit.

But even then, I felt like I was working way harder than I needed to.

I remember holding countless winning trades of +30% or more that ultimately reversed and were later closed out for a loss.

I've been in the trading industry for a long time, so I know that taking losses is part of the game, but I also know that letting a winner turn into a loser can feel like a real punch in the gut sometimes!

Which is why having a consistent strategy like ETF Options Trader in your arsenal is so important!

- It can take you from "I'm sick of losses" to "Wow, look at all those winners."
- It can take you from "Does this work?" to
"Yes! I have an edge."
- A
nd most importantly, it aims for sizable profits to make it all worthwhile!

It's time to say GOOD-BYE to frustrating trading!

What's the solution?

ETF Options Trader...

ETF Options Trader is my newest trading strategy and it's the only one that uses a 1-to-1 risk-to-reward ratio, aiming for +30% Targets with an expected win-rate north of 60% (winning on 6 out of 10 trades).

I've been building this system for years.

And now's your chance to reap the fruits of that labor!

Access to this strategy will save you HOURS of research....

It can also keep you from simply guessing on your trades which I believe is a trader's BIGGEST enemy...

You can even get access to a new trade alert as early as 3:00 PM ET Today!

So how can you start putting this strategy to work for you?

Well,
I have a very special introductory offer for you...

First things first,

When you grab this package, you'll get the following bonuses...

- Live Strategy Session on June 23rd, 2021 ($197 Value)
I'll go into depth on how the ETF Options strategy works!

- Access to the ETF Options Trader Settings and Rules Sheet ($197 Value)
You can duplicate my chart settings and scan accordingly

- LIFETIME Access to the ETF Options Boot Camp ($297 Value)
At least 3 sessions of deep-dive options strategy training

- Access to My Weekly Video Update - Training and Recaps ($497 Value)
Every Monday I'll go over the prior week's trades and explain what happened

And now for the strategy itself...

12 Months of Access to ETF Options Trader
Trade Alerts [Email and Text]
($1,997 Value)

When you add all of that up,
you're looking at $3,185 in Total Package Value

But I'm going to do you one better!

I'll add another
12 Months of ETF Options Trader access for FREE!
(which bumps the retail value up to $5,182)

Let me ask you this...

If all this strategy did was put a few hundred extra dollars in your pocket each month for the next 2 years, would it be worth it?

Or what if all this strategy did was smooth out your retirement,
would that be worth the price listed above?

It's an obvious choice in my opinion...

But, to make this strategy a true no-brainer for you!

You won't be paying $5,182...

Because until MIDNIGHT,
I'm dropping the price down to just $497!

So to summarize,
you'll get all of this....

- Live Strategy Session on June 23rd, 2021 ($197 Value)
- Access to the ETF Settings and Rules Sheets - PDF File ($197 Value)
- LIFETIME Access to the ETF Options Boot Camp ($297 Value)
- Access to My Weekly Video Update - Training and Recaps ($497 Value)

And...
12 Months of Access to ETF Options Trader Trade Alerts
+ 12 More months for FREE!

A combined $5,182 in Value, for just $497

Click Here to Lock in Your Savings Now!

Just imagine your life after ETF Options Trader...

Knowing that each and every trade has shown an historical edge.

Expecting 6 out of 10 trades to be winners!

That's like flipping a coin and knowing that heads should come up 60% of the time. If someone agreed to play with you then you'd be willing to bet money on heads ALL DAY LONG!

PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL:

ETF Options Trader Return Over Past 12 Months = +$4,143 Profit
(+82.86% on a $5,000 Model Account)

ETF Options Trader Return Since 01/01/19 = +$6,761 Profit
(+135.22% on a $5,000 Model Account)

---Disclaimer: Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results. Before Commissions. Trading Involves Risk and It's Not Suitable for All Investors.---

This is the most consistent options buying strategy I've ever created,
and now you can get access for a tiny fraction of the retail price.

But you have to act fast,
because this offer is only good until MIDNIGHT Tonight.

There's even a 3-Month subscription available,
it doesn't include the ETF Options Boot Camp but you can click below to try 3 Months of this strategy for just $197!

Click Here to Get 3 Months of ETF Options Trader for Just $197!


I introduced this package LAST WEEK and the response has been crazy!

But time is running out.

So if you want to join traders like...

Andrejs Z. from Luxembourg, Jeff T. from Illinois, Albert L. from New York, Gerald M. from Australia, Donnie L. from Texas, Thomas G. from North Carolina, Cory S. from Tennessee, Jennifer A. from Florida, Robert H. from Georgia, John S. from New Jersey and Antony J. from Massachusetts and many many more...


Then be sure to grab your spot now...
because they are going fast!

Trade Well,
Price Headley

P.S. I'll send you an alert with new trades when they trigger, which could be as soon as 3:00 PM ET Today, so be sure to get on the list as quickly as you can!

And remember, this offer expires TONIGHT at Midnight...

Click Here to Grab 12 Months of ETF Options Trader + Get 12 Months for FREE for just $497...

Or

Click Here to Try 3 Months for Just $197...

image
image

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.Any BigTrends.com chart pattern, trade illustration or example show is for informational purposes only. All trades based on BigTrends.com educational updates are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Facebook Twitter

Unsubscribe

BigTrends.com 201 West Vine Street Lexington, Kentucky 40507 United States (800) 244-8736

No comments:

Post a Comment