Rob's Diary: Money making life hack

Happy Morning! ☀️

Ever since I was a kid I loved experiments.

Like the volcano with vinegar and baking soda, so cool.

I always looked for new ways to do things, to see if I could come up with new magical formulas…

And I still do!

I study the trends in the stock market to discover new ways of identifying patterns…

Patterns that can help make people more money and make their lives easier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just Let Them Stab Each Other!"

There's an old saying: "Don't break up a knife fight."

Did you know that every single day… a financial knife fight is taking place?

It's not between Wall Street and you…

It's between the big banks and the hedge funds.

And I don't try to break them up.

I let them stab each other.

Why?

"Bank Lines" show me who wins the fight…

And I piggyback on that trade. 

You can do it too. 

Click Here Now to see my Bank Lines strategy — I'll show it to you live tomorrow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But making more money isn't the only thing you need to make your life better…

You also need a magical formula for your brain.

So here is a life hack experiment for you to try...

Step One: Turn off all screens one hour before sleep time. Give your brain some time to relax.

Step Two: Before you go to bed, plan your day.
Write down the most important things that need to get done.

Step Three: Wake up half an hour earlier.
Brush those teeth, drink a glass of water, and review your list from the night before.

These simple habits at the end and start of your day will actually make a BIG difference. 

Don't believe me? It's an experiment!

Try it out for yourself...

And let me know how it goes.

I love the heck out of you

Rob


𝐏.𝐒.

Here are some links that you might like:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment