❗ ATTN: Your Moneymaking Invite Enclosed [RSVP Required]

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES

The Oxford Club Special Opportunities

How to Trade Like a CHAMPION...

Marc Lichtenfeld | Chief Income Strategist | The Oxford Club

Headline

Marc Lichtenfeld here with some big news...

As you may know... I'm a big believer in using chart patterns to get results.

The very best traders in the world... people who've won multiple U.S. Investing Championships... swear by them.

And I do too.

In fact... since I introduced my Technical Pattern Profits VIP Trading Research Service, my recommendations have delivered an astounding 91% gain in just 204 days...beating the market by 859% since November 2020!

That's why I created a new FREE three-day investment series...

Headline

During the event, I'm going to teach you the three easiest and most effective chart patterns in the world.

In the first 20-minute session, you'll discover the #1-ranked upside pattern according to the Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns. It produced an average gain of 69% in 39 days.

During the Day Two session, I'll teach you the #1-ranked downside pattern. In a study of 640 stocks, 85% of the stocks that formed this pattern dropped by at least 10%. (So if you see it, sell!)

And on Day Three, you'll see my favorite pattern. It helped me lock in my biggest gain of the past few months... 487% in 13 days!

If you want to become a better trader, then this is important stuff.

And I promise you... it's not all that challenging once you understand it.

You too can trade like a champion.

PLUS, you'll get an instant bonus just for signing up.

I'll send you a FREE copy of our latest report, "True Stories of the Five Greatest Traders of All Time."

Inside you'll find the stories and techniques of five champions... including one who won the U.S. Investing Championship 10 times!

Simply click the button below to reserve your spot for my FREE three-day training event.

RESERVE YOUR SPOT

I'll see you on Monday at 11 a.m. for the first session.

Sincerely,

Marc

P.S. If you've been intimidated by trading charts in the past... you don't have to be anymore!

I personally designed this training course so anyone can participate... from the most grizzled traders to total newbies.

So do yourself a favor and sign up today... Space is extremely limited, and reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment